It is imperative to see a Physician when:
- The knee is not able to keep your weight.
- Despite taking weight pain continues.
- Knee locking, clicking, or buckling.
- The knee looks malformed or misshapen.
- Symptoms of redness, and fever, swelling and heat in and around the knee region.
- Constant pain a lack of feeling of the calf beneath the knee that is
- Pain persists even over 3 days of home care.
How Your Physician Assesses and Diagnoses Arthritis
During your medical Consultation, your doctor will decide whether stems from some other type of disease or injury, or from an arthritic condition. Your doctor will have to ascertain, if the findings point to arthritis.
There are over 100 recognizable types of the disease ranging from mile to severe, and your Physician will subject you to the following:
- Evaluation of your medical history, a list of medication that is current, and the sort of lifestyle you lead.
- Complete physical examination including feet and the palms.
- Laboratory tests and.
Questions Your Doctor Will Ask You
Be prepared to answer the Questions your knee doctor singapore will request to have the ability to generate an evaluation of the sort of arthritis you are experiencing. It is recommended to bring some information related your physician may need to see. To have an idea of your available Range of movement may ask you to move the joints that are affected. A comprehensive evaluation of the pain site will be made to determine the presence of swelling, rashes, weak and soreness muscles.